Saturday, October 9, 2010

Cherry Lane Music Publishing

I've been writing an assignment about Cherry Lane Music Publishing for the whoooole day. Via this assignment I've bumped into a few interesting artists I never knew before.

Check out to see what you think about them.

Days Difference for Virginia U.S.:




Okay get ready - this one has some incredibly bad lip synching (their newest album "Days Difference" (2009)) and it's supposed to be a professional video. In my opinion the song isn't too impressive lyric-wise either. Can't help but to laugh. Their older production from album "Numbers" (2007) is way better. Anyway:


Between The Trees from Orlando who are going to disband this year if they yet haven't:


Miami -born Nini Camps:


Seems like this guys isn't no new finding with over 2million views on youtube but he's new for me! Brittish Myspace hit, cute Mr. Joe Brooks:


And then my ultimate favorite! LA band West Indian Girl:


xxx
Livetolinda

PS. as an extra, a cool mashup

No comments:

Post a Comment