Saturday, October 16, 2010

SOFA!



After coming home from Albert Heijn today me and Esther saw a girl throwing out her sofa.
As a poor student with hardly any furniture in the room - of course I wanted that ugly, dirty, mint green colored disgusting thing!
Now covered with my 2nd blanket it looks fairly OK, though.
Hurray for dumpster diving!
Ooh and we even found two perfectly good mattresses. Yahay!


I think I was supposed to finish my last assignment today and go out celebrate the ending of IMP -course. Oops, well, I didn't.
I'll do that tomorrow. Finish the assignments, I mean.
Today I'll go celebrate my new sofa, then!

xo
L

4 comments:

  1. Isn't it fun to find old stuff that has been who-knows-where, who-knows-what they've done on it haha :D. Have fun with the couch ;)!

    Sara

    Ps. I've been reading your blog, looks very nice! I have my own, if you want to check it out at some point :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah yesss, and today I found a BED! hahah. I'll go check out your blog! see u on the 8th ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh,how nice! C u 8th! X Sara

    ReplyDelete