Wednesday, October 13, 2010

€lines


Today. I have.

Travelled all the way to Wormerveer with Johannes E. and Thomas to go food shopping in Lidl (that btw does have some organic food! not much, very little. very, very little). Our journey there and back was about 2 hours long. Just for Lidl.
Nah, kidding.
We went to buy my car a new battery, which... we didn't buy because we were at the shop 1min too late (literally) and the employees had just put the alarms on. Last time we tried to go buy the battery, which was yesterday, our navigator took us to false directions and our navigator number 2, Thomas, wasn't much help either! Enough with the bitter talk - it was fun though. We went to random places with ferries, bigbig ships, helicopters, a snow park...etc. Random! And Thomas said it was just the way he wanted us to go to...sure.
At least we found out that there might be a possibility of buying the battery from Haarlem so we don't have to travel all the way up to Wormerveer again. So, we'll see. My car has been more pain than pleasure here btw! I was wrong when thinking it were a great idea to travel by car, hha.

The best part of today has definitely been 2hours ago when I bought a bus ticket to...
PARIS!
Yes. Finally, Paris, finally! I've been wanting to go for ages because I've never properly been there. Just driven passed, I think. Unfortunately the ticket had doubled its' price but I didn't mind since lovely Manel promised I could stay with her family. I can't wait to see her again! Manel was as an exchangie in my school in Finland in 2009.

I was also supposed to buy a ticket from Paris to Brussels but for some reason the French Eurolines -webpage won't let me buy any tickets. So now it looks like I'm stuck in Paris since I only have a one way ticket. Superb. Well hopefully I get an answer to my e-mails ASAP. Isn't it lovely when plans go as.. planned? A-ha.

Haven't been taking pictures for a few days. All I have is a picture of my yesterday's surimi salad. How interesting haha! When I was little I used to eat surimi sticks, I just loved them. Now I've found them again and yum they are delicious. About their healthiness facts I don't know... or actually I stopped research when I saw the big E -letter on the ingredients list a couple of times. So, yeah, not healthy I assume!



Anywoo,
nite nite
x
L

No comments:

Post a Comment