Sunday, June 19, 2011

Summer of love


Ah, I arrived to Finland on Thursday for a quick visit - my cousin's wedding.
I love weddings!
Our family has been used to funerals for the past few years, so it was really nice to finally meet up at a sliiightly happier event. ;-)


The wedding was really pretty.
As always discussed: How was the priest? He was good. Nice speech.
The wedding couple had the cutest car.
Amazing food. Amazing. Oh my. Best I've had in...ever. (as you can see from the photo, i might have gotten a little too excited and just mixed up everything there was to offer into one big mess hahah. anyhow, sooo tasty!)
Cozy and beautiful celebration environment.
And nice to see relatives again.
And great to see people in love and happy!


Ooh, plus I finally got to wear my lovedress that I bought in Madrid for the wedding.
Surprisingly I still fitted in it. Luckily. ;-)

Weddings ! <3

Now my eyes are falling off and hinting me that my '10hours of sleep per night' -rhythm has been lacking hours for nights already. 6-8h is just not enough, not for me. But - yet again, it'll have to be, since kayaking with papi tomorrow morning is worth waking up for!

love and weddinghypingly,
linda
xx



2 comments:

  1. hahahah "great to see people in love and happy" - then we see a bunch of pics of you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahahha i know. but i didn't ask them the permission to post any pictures, so i thought i'd leave their love to them. ;) but they looked lovely together, i'll let your imagination do the rest!

    ReplyDelete