Saturday, April 9, 2011

Saturday market, the perfect day


Today

We went to the Saturday market with Heikki. He took some really nice pictures.

So, pictures by Heikki Kynsijärvi
My breakfast. Organic Feta Spinach pie! Super yummy.

Went up to the V&D -cafe (outside terrace) for an iced tea!

After, tried some pancake thingies which were yummyyyy!

I had never visited the central big big church of Haarlem but today I got lucky as they had a free concert inside. It was amazing!

Heikki's pictures are always a pleasure to look at. Amazing camera and amazing camera work.

So, now the Linda's pictures -section...haha.

After visiting the church I met up with Tina to do some groceries and go to the lake.
I can't believe how lucky I've been with the weather. And for so long now!
We bumped into Chris, Koen, Raymond, Melanie, Ruth and their friends. Later Roeland also joined with his friend.

Perfect Saturday!
Days like these just make you love life to its' most.

xo
L

No comments:

Post a Comment