Monday, April 25, 2011

Keukenhof


On Friday morning we made a visit to Keukenhof with mummy.
Me not being the biggest flower fan and my mum loving flowers...uh, what a combination.
Keukenhof is really beautiful and impressive, though. I wish I could take my granny there some day. She would love it!

The only picture mum would let me put on of her. ;-)

The flower park was packed of people. Thankfully the queue went fast and we got in with only a less than 10min wait.

Some flowers that even I found nice and pretty. ;-)
Actually this one I really liked (and the one above) as they reminded me of a coconut. I named them "the coconut leaf flowers".

Keukenhof is a great place to go and spend a sunny day to together with family. They have flowers, animals, food, a windmill, play areas, etc.
Unfortunately it is open for only like 3 months a year - so you have to make your visit precise. :-)


For more information...their webpage is here.
With even Swedish translations. Where's the Finnish one? ;-)

Outfit of the day:
New River Island blazer
New H&M short top
Granny's old shorts ;-)
H&M backpack

<3
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment