Monday, April 25, 2011

I AM DAM


Thursday

Lovely breakfast at V&D's La Place. I just love that place. If I haven't yet mentioned: they do a lot of organic and natural foods and beverages!
Outside, in the warm, viewing the amazing Haarlem at its' Spring best.
The pick and mix salad spot is heavenly. A big thumbs up. Maybe time for a new visit this week with my next guests.

Next in line was Amsterdam and The Van Gogh Museum.
How on earth does the world have so many people to make long queues everywhere?
Due to a Museum Card donation that me and Ellu got on her stay, me and my mum were able to skip the queue and go straight in. What a smile we had! Hhaaa.
And thankfully we really didn't have to wait in line for hours since the Van Gogh experience was nothing near to interesting or fun. As Jaleh had commented my previous post: "warning! unless you're really into van gogh, don't go there! booooring."
I totally agree with her comment.
There was one painting that I could say was nice. That was the black army shoes one.
But oh well, at least I've done the have-to-do stuff in Amsterdam: The Van Gogh Museum.

Ah, and finally got the must-do "Iamsterdam" -pictures taken at Museumplein.

And what is a trip to the Netherlands without visiting the one and only Sumo sushi&grill?
Green tea ice-cream!
After the fillingkilling Sumo it was time for a rest at Vondelpark. I've never seen any park as full, ever.

Followed by shopping! Might have found a little something from River Island and Monki.
While in H&M mummy got a bit confused about the changing rooms. Paskamer?
Check out Finnish to English translation: paska and mer(i), and you'll catch my drift.

Love,
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment