Friday, December 16, 2011

My New Years Outfit


Remember what I got my dad for Christmas last year? Refresh your memory here.

Onepiece has their London office in the same business complex where my work is.
Today they have a special sale lasting till 4pm for the ppl working at the complex + for friends and family, and wherever the word spreads.

As my friends from Norway are coming to London for New Years, I thought it would be lovely to make them feel like home and have something to remind them of their country. Onepiece is originally from Norway you seee!
The guys are planning to wear suits on NYE and I think I just got myself an outfit, too! I hope they'll be as excited of my SUIT as I am.

What I got is the 'OnePiece Hanna', which can be found here. It's a slim fit, so not as baggy as the normal ones.
This might just be the most cosy day at work ever. Chill.
Thank you Onepiece for making my life a bit easier: no need to think of what to wear anymore.

<3
Linda

PS: And yes, Onepiece and Hyggepiece are a different company.
PPS: Earlier at the sale we heard about Justin Bieber being spotted walking around in Nottingham wearing a Onepiece. Sales had bursted. No, don't get me wrong - that's not why I have one! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment