Monday, December 19, 2011


New Years countdown 12
Getting the best visitors countdown 9
Christmas countdown 5
Hairdresser countdown 3
Going home and seeing family countdown 2

The timing must be perfect to catch a cold.
I'm totally blaming my feather blanket that makes my nose tickle and breath wheeze. Maybe it's also not the wisest thing to have my bed next to a wall that breathes cold air from outside. Our London house with thin walls isn't exactly the warmest either. I'm frozen up to my bones.

I'm curing myself with tea I got from my loveliest Christmas calendar ever, and a very pineapple based supersmoothie (incl. msm, barley grass, manuka honey, maca and ginger).

I'm running out of spirulina tablets (two left), so Luonnon Helma Varkaus - I'm coming by. I heard my mummy has already gone by to get my favorite: coconut water.

Today Sammy also joined me back home. She has been guarding our office for the past months but it was about time for a change of environment.

I need to buy new candles. Vanilla ones. They smell so nice.
Which made me remember something...my housemates (men) buy toiletpaper with a scent. I think it is something flowery. Hahahah so funny. So cool.

Yesterday I ordered so much Indian food that I'll have enough of it until I go home. Yum. The delivery man walked to my door. Have you ever received home delivery by foot? Super cool, I say.

That's all.
I can't wait to go home. I just can't wait.
Maybe I'll just be offline all time - get a proper rest.
Remember those times when you had to actually walk to your friends house (or call a landline) to meet up with someone? With of course the possibility of one not being at home or being unavailable.
I miss that. That if something is cool! People should do that more often. I should do that more often.

I think I'm beginning to like Christmas. I blame the granny-Linda I've become!

Anyway, hugs - I'll save the Christmas greetings for later (depending on how offline I plan to be)
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment