Friday, December 23, 2011

Back to blonde


On Wednesday I received my first Xmas gift. (lie, second as Jhahura surprised me with the lovelies and warmest scarf already in London)
My second gift was tadaaaa: a time for the hairdressers. Somehow Santa had realized my hair needed a cut and maybe something else, too.

After 2,5 hours of coloring and cutting the end result is what is seen above. Picture left or right - you decide.
Not much difference, just the color...that had grown out already half way. And maybe a few centimeters cut, just like asked. For the first time a hairdresser understood what I wanted by saying 'just cut the 'havetotake' bad ends off - keep the hair long'.
And we only colored the root. Adding a bit of darker colors in between but to be honest, I can't notice it. I haven't really even had the time to stop and look at it.
But by looking at the pictures above: I think it'll take its' time again before I like the new hair. The old one doesn't look as bad as the hairdresser liked to think. :-)

I also got asked: "So how many kids was it that you have? Or did you already have kids?"
Gosh, what kind of rumors have been running around town as I've been away. No, no I don't have kids.
Do I look old and responsible enough to have some? Ehh. Lets slow it down a bit.

What do you think about the hair?
A success, horror or something in between? I'd go for a 7 out of 10.

Jere, 8 years, took some pictures of today's outfit.
'Linda, damn this camera is heavy. I'm getting tired!'
I guess I was too demanding? ;-)

Now continuation of Xmas preparation. I'm not anywhere near ready!

xo
L

1 comment:

  1. poor little boy, it's like child labor! i feel him, i understand.

    ReplyDelete