Saturday, December 24, 2011

24.12.2011


Me and my Onepiece family send the greatest Christmas greetings! (Daddy obviously being ahead in the trend as he got his Hygge for last Xmas. Mummy got her Onepiece this Xmas, and I got mine a week ago. ;)

Merry, Merry, Merry Christmas 2011 to You!

Thank you for reading me, sending me lovely e-mails and comments, and for following and supporting me on my journey wherever I've gone. This year has yet again been extremely exciting as well as amazing, and I can't wait to see what next year brings along. So many plans, so many ideas, so many places and so many people. I'm so stoked!

By the way, one thing is certain:
Next year (summer) I will have many boards by my side. Longboards that is.
Now all I need is to find the perfect board/s... so hit me up with suggestions, please!
Criteria: needed for downhill and sliding.


Once again
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You for year 2011. Lets bring it on - 2012!

Remember to enjoy life now, as you can.

<3
Linda
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment