Thursday, August 11, 2011

Happy Birthday L2L!

I think I might start using grandpa's old hat.

It is a little past midnight and guess what I just realized?
Yesterday, 10.8., it was my blog's 1-year birthday.

My first blog post here.

Today, 11.8., I'm off to Helsinki, back to the hoods where my blog+Holland journey kicked off from last year.

About a year ago this time it was also FLOW FESTIVAL, where I will also be this year. What funny enough, this year I will also be staying at Petra's during the festival. Like living Summer 2010 all over again!
This year will be slightly different, though, as I'll be working at the festival on Saturday and Sunday. But Friday is free and I'll be swinging to Röyksopp and searching for new likes and dislikes, as Friday's line-up is less familiar to me.
(Flow website here.)

<3
L
xxx

Ps. I'm having trouble packing. I want to take everything with me. I always do.
Pps. I figured out I still have a post to write about Holland! And I'm way behind on what has been up, anyway. So lots of update posts coming up when I find the time.
Ppps. I'm hungry and looking at the picture below (breakfast earlier this week) isn't helping.

1 comment:

  1. i don't care about your blogs birthday! and please don't start wearing that hat!

    ReplyDelete