Friday, August 20, 2010

Last supper


On Wednesday I went to Petra's after work for my au revoir, and to bring her some ORGANIC and SUPER food. She's so lost with all the food I left her, haha. Petra already planned she'd arrange an organic housewarming party serving aloe vera shots, bread, porridge, MSM-shots and what not - all organic of course. Wish I could be there tooooo! Also we were planning of starting a bar at Petra's apartment called "Somi säkissä". Where the name comes from, that's something way too hard and long to explain but Somi is Petra's soft pig toy. I was too tired to go back to Ellu's where I've been staying for the whole summer, so I stayed at Petra's. Then it was byebye Pheet, my towel!






Thursday - my last whole day in Finland. We went to have breakfast with Ellu to Ikea. Had been dreaming of Ikea food for the whole summer and finally we went. To our surprise Ikea had gone ORGANIC. Organic pancakes, muffins, macaroni and pasta, ice-cream, jam, coffee... Wow - me likey! After that I went to work from 11am to 7pm after which we tried to hurry to eat at Virgin Oil. Well, at first we went to pick up Ossi and Petri but that took us ages because Ossi had got customers and was selling some frkn' shoes. Anywhooo, after half an hour of waiting we got on our way towards the center. Virgin Oil had an hours queue so we decided to go to Zetor. Hadn't eaten there before but the food was super. The menus were funny and the place had a granny kinda vibe. Was nice. After the last supperrr we went to Mbar for a few drinks. The word of the evening was "jokes". For all people understanding Finnish, here the joke of the day:

"Mies meni baaritiskille ja tilasi rommin.
Baarimikko kysyi: Tuleeko kolalla?
Mies vastasi: Tuo vaikka lapiolla, kunhan tuot nopeasti."
-Joke provided by Ellu-


Yes, that was the best joke told. Säälittävää, pathetic. We had some great bonding with the people at the table next to us, though. Whether they were laughing at us or our jokes is something unknown.

Now we are on our way to Rostock. We have Internet on the boat WHOOP! Luxury. The Internet is so slow it won't upload pictures. This means I'll add them later.



Livewithlove,
L
xxxo

PS. I hate how this blog looks but I haven't had the knowledge nor time to do anything about it. Apologizes.

__________________________________
Edit:
New pictures

1 comment:

  1. Sooooomiiiiii :D

    Great night apparently between aivoton & puoli-aivoton ;)

    ReplyDelete