Friday, August 13, 2010

Countdown 8







I'm running late with my countdowns by hours. Today was a great day.
A few key's of my day:

* Had lunch with an old friend at Chico's. Never been there before! Was gooood.
* Was offered a work shift for tomorrow. Didn't take it. Have to pack. Have to meet friends. I'm the worst person at saying no - but I made it this time. Was seriously a "Linda you will be in trouble with all work you have if you say yes" -moment.
*Work. Had fun. Have gr8 work mates. Plus customers, especially grannies and little kids. Aww, shall miss a lot.
* Seeing other friend and having McDonalds (bad bad bad - feeling body enlarge).
* Two shooting stars.

Tomorrow I'm going to search for somethinggg exciting which I'll probs tell about later. Plus still have to send that present to mummy. Didn't get upto that today. Gah.

Now bed awaits.

xoxo
Live2L

No comments:

Post a Comment