Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Countdown 4


Oh my god,
I can't believe this,
I've never been this far away from home
-Lily Allen-


Geez, it's already Tuesday (going on Wednesday). I'm really leaving soon, we're really leaving soon. I still have to pack again, wash clothes, buy some weird oil for my car, meet up with friends, work, would want to see two movies (Inception and Sisko tahtoisi jäädä), clean my car, what more - I can't remember. (Wonder how many times I've repeated all of this. Just can't find the time for everything.) I should probably also check I have all the ferry tickets with me and all. What a stress I'm getting myself into! I can't remember when I last was ill but now all this worrying and panic brought me a nasty flu. Always when I catch a flu it lasts for longer than it would take to watch all Harry Potters twentysevenmillion times in a row. Don't know where that came from. Not that big of a Harry P fan even. Actually not a fan at all. Have to get a grip of myself and start going organic and super again. My body needs it.

Have to say that I haven't really been that interested in leaving Finland lately. Before summer I was ever so positive about everything in life but what has happened to all of that, oh no! There's so many things I'm going to miss in Finland. What's funniest is I thought I liked coming and going but now I would feel like settling down, in Helsinki for example. Feels like I've been leaving places all my life. Anyway, I've tried to motivate myself and think positively - the upcoming school year will be such a great experience, truly educating and ever so exciting.

Today I went to have lunch with a pretty new friend of mine, Rafael. We got to know eachother at a waterfight that was arranged at the Hietsu -beach this summer. Feels like I've known R for aaages! He's crazygreat and ever so creative. We get the craziest ideas and inventions together. While eating we got company, a bee who just couldn't end physical contact with R. Because Mr. Bee made it so hard for us to eat (climbing on R's legs and hands) we had to trap him under a bowl.

Now off to bed, even though I could spend all night exploring the exciting experiences my new Mac provides me.

Livewithlove,
L
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment