Monday, August 16, 2010

Flow day 2 & 3

Thank you FLOW wow wow wow!!

Day 2 was grrreat. Bumped into many friends I didn't even know were at the festival. Saw Robyn and M.I.A and they were amazing - both so energetic and stylish women, ahh. Day 3 was a more randomband day. I didn't really know any of the artists beforehand - at least not by name. Anyhow I say Marina and the Diamonds, The XX and Caribou. A shame Jonsi couldn't make it and a shame I was at work when Kemmuru performed. All in all - a great festival full of stylish and b e a uutiful people, hip music and cozy atmosphere.

I have been so busy for the last two weeks with work and all that I don't have time to do all the things I wanted to before I leave. Plus I'd really want to have time to write interesting blog texts but maybe I'll get to that when I settle down in Haarlem.

Here some pictures of Flow day 2:

Shall add more pics later. Downloading is just too slow atm.
Night,
Livenlove,
xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment