Thursday, March 1, 2012

A little love for Kensington


Our Tuesday and Wednesday a few weeks back looked like this here.

Thursday was Notting Hill + Kensington day.
We spent the whole day walking (I love walking, Ingar hates walking), checking out architecture, doing Kensington and Notting Hill sightseeing, drooling at Whole Foods, trying to get a good picture of an old version of the double decker (the one you can hop on from the back. so cool!), testing my camera's fish eye function, visiting Harrods and having not so good mocha's at some cafe.

I decided not to take pictures around Notting Hill that much this time, as you can already find something from here.


<3
Linda

PS: I wrote a guest blog entry about my internship and life in London for Campus Entertainment News which is one of our degree program's projects. Click here to read more about what it was like and the highlights London and the music industry provided me. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment