Sunday, September 25, 2011

Proud, Camden


Day at the office


Followed by a tasty taste of the tasty Indian tasty kitchen. Tasty.
Indian food, especially all coconut based dishes, have a super like from me.
 Life in London has been a disaster for me food wise. Eating out just happens. Unavoidable.
My budget wasn't made for this. A change has to be made. Especially when I see all my tasty organic vegetables mold in the fridge. Not good!


After work we met up with co-workers and went to a showcase in Camden, to a venue called Proud. 

Musicweek.com describes:
"Breakout's monthly showcase for new and breaking acts staged by Music Week in conjunction with All Night Long Promotions, throws a spotlight on newly-signed acts - those creating a buzz in A&R circles. Breakout gives the music industry and the public a first glance of up-and-coming talent."

 Read more here.


The line-up consisted of various kind of music style representatives.



Mercedes (didn't find website) from Warner/Chappell 


And last but not least, the woman who was absolutely amazing to take pictures of:
As you may see, I might have got a bit carried away and gone too far with snapping continuously. I still have some nice pictures unpublished but I think this was already quite a load of beauty for ya'll!


That was my experience of Music Week's Breakout, September 2011.
Handy place to meet and greet with music business colleagues, as well as enjoy live music and an orange juice.

xo
Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment