Tuesday, September 6, 2011

31.8.-4.9. excitement and stress



The last 5 days were:

1. Samantha testing out the new Escada fragrance at Helsinki-Vantaa airport.

2. The saviour of a 3 hour flight. WiFi.

3. Sammy swelling and getting some sort of flying, air pressure, disease. And during landing she turned from a swollen Sammy to an anorectic Sammy...we are truly worried.

4. We arrived safely on Wednesday 31st.

5. I spent hours on finding a perfect bag in which to fit my longboard. Who cares about the broken bag when the bag arrives to Gatwick safe and I save 30€ on fitting the board in 'normal luggage' (which was sooo not normal...overboard length) and not having to send it over in the special equipment stuffyyy.

6. Straight to the sushi table after the flight. We spent the first nights at Maria's house. Muchas gracias for that! Internatinal house full of lovely people.

7. And the following days at the Idea Library, Starbucks, McDonalds...anywhere where WiFi could be found.

8. Obviously not here.

9. Aside of all the apartment hunting, we gave ourselves a little rest on Friday night. (T.G.I.F.) Went out for a walk in London town to show Jaleh the amazements of Leicester, Piccadilly, Covent Garden and Trafalgar.

Yes. That was pretty much it.

I can't wait for the weekend when I've settled down in my new home, had the time to go test the close-by park (or Hyde Park) for longboarding AND hopefully had the time to write about e.g. The Flow Festival and other coolness stuffness I was uptoness during my lastness weeks of Finlandness.

As you can see, it is time..so,
Good night!
L
x

No comments:

Post a Comment