Sunday, September 11, 2011

A little bit of this and that


This weekend has been dedicated to laziness, chilling out, good food and shopping.
Tomorrow I should get my a-s-s up again and continue what I oh so many times already started during this year - running. I've had so many good starts for continuous exercising but then there always come these few week stops due to travelling, moving - whatever. Now it's time to challenge myself yet again.
Ooh, and there would be Finnish football practice tomorrow in my neighbor park...maybe I could go check that out as I run.

But here some random shots of latest happenings, and maybe also the not so latest.

Our 'Farm is based in an old cookie factory! Woop.

A day at the office. And Jaleh's king size English breakfast that carried her through the day. I'm not surprised!


My today's breakfast, which doesn't really look as tempting as it did IRL, and dinner. Today has been food-day. Giving myself a little treat.
All the products used are ORGANIC. I'm wondering whether to believe or not.
Seriously, organic blueberries? For some reason I have a feeling they are nothing compared to the organic I know in the woods next to our cottage... oh how I miss the Finnish woods and food stores. Not to complain, the nearby Tesco is actually really good.

Fun fact:
e.g. the organic spinach bags in Tesco say "superfood". coolbeans.

Now I really need to get this blogging started again. I'm still missing out telling you about the last amazing events of summer!


Great weekend to all,
xxx
L

PS:
I forgot my computer charger in Finland and today when I finally went to buy a new one...I didn't. Seriously 60pounds for a charger? Apple, I think you are getting a biiiiit carried away here! Crazy-based.


PPS:
http://www.urban75.org/useless/bored.html

No comments:

Post a Comment