Wednesday, September 14, 2011

JKL Baby


After the cottage weekend it was time to go to show Karen, Jonas and Ingar what my study city, Jyväskylä, looked like, as well as meet up with Chris! I also had to do some final arrangements regarding my internship and finalization of exchange papers.

The first night we went round to Jonas' and Lauri's place. As the guys enjoyed a few refreshments, Karen and I were kicking it off with Smackdown! BAMMM!

Jyväskylä provided us the greatness of meeting yet again so many lovelies.
Driving passed my old home made me wanna just go 'back to the days' (as if it were long ago, 1.5years) when me and Ansku were neighbors, school was a daily thing, student organization Sauma kept me busy and student life was at its best. How come time goes by so fast?

As J-Lo is a fan of climbing, we went to check out the Hutunki indoor climbing facilities. The place where I did my first climbs with Vilja and Liisa! Memories, memories.


Next morning; run at Laajavuori.

...followed by bringing Chris all his stuff that came to Finland in my car!

After all the morning activities, it was time for breakfast. What would have been a better place for that than Pessi's Shasa smoothiebar! The man himself was present to make us our magic drinks.
Peek and have a look at Pessi's blog here. (In Finnish)
We got a taste of chocolate and fresh fruit mix!
All good, all good.


<3
Linda

...sorry for the messy post. I'm just dead tired and therefore sleep calls me now.

ps. How do you like the new banner? I want to change it a bit when I get a real Linda in London picture. But for now, let it be. The Friday street was such a coincidence to find, but a must to take a picture of. (Oh, how that weekday just connects me with Rebecca Black time after time.) And what goes for the fireworks...I think New Years came early this year, since last weekend's Thames festival fireworks were crazy! More about that later.
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. You were really busy lady with your camera cause I never even saw you taking any pictures :D

    Jyväskylä seems like a nice small town to visit for a random tourist. I hope U had good times enjoing the fresh air for a while :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea, pessi, i was sneaky :P and you are ever so right on the fresh air. that is surely something i miss! thanks for the tasty smoothies!

    ReplyDelete