Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Spoon ring from a man in Rome. Other one from Forever21.

Lately I've been very much busy busy arranging the present, past and the future.
Have also had some wonderful people around me and a few more lovelies to come!
Seeing my friends and family gives me energy. They give me energy. :-)

I've spent time packing my two suitcases which are now as full as they can get.
Even though I've been using this method and really trying my best to do a good job, I still have some clothes, shoes, cosmetics, sunglasses, etc. and Sammy (!!) unpacked. Probably in total that means one more suitcase.
+ I already sent one of my bags to their next destination.
I only came here with 2 - how come I leave with double?
I didn't even go shopping that much.
 Putting the blame on the size of winter jackets and boots.

Yesterday we went to the Mayflower pub quiz with Matleena and Beth from work. We were third last but had loads of fun! Our knowledge of random capital city questions apparently was not at its best. But then again the music round... 20/20 points.
The quiz host got our 'The Farm Girls' -team name a bit wrong. Yes we work at the Animal Farm with 'little pigs and piglets'.
The Animal Farm music company. ;-)

I've still got posts coming up from when Ellu was here and also Ingar came to visit for nearly a week!
Time is ticking and there's still so much to do. Arrangements, arrangements.

This is my 3rd last day at the Farm.
This is my 6th last day in London.

On Friday it is time for Critical Mass. Finally I have the chance to go again. Hope to see you there too!

x's
L

No comments:

Post a Comment