Sunday, February 5, 2012

Hampstead Heath


Yesterday Johannes took me to experience a new part of London.
Hampstead Heath.

Thank You to those people like J who get my granny self out of my house and get me to explore. ;-)
Johannes suggested 'a day out with our cameras'. Photography, new scenery, nature and walking was just the perfect way to spend a nice chill Saturday.

I hope you like the pictures!


Pictures of me by Johannes.
Not only did we visit Hampstead Heath, but we walked around the area and found a garden area and an animal area.


And found a super nice and tasty thai buffet close by to the Golders Green tube station for just £6,90.

Very nice day indeed! And I still feel full of the food. ;-)

Which picture did you like most? My favorite is the one of the pink flowers, though not being much of a flower fan otherwise. :-)

xo
Linda

Yyeeess, Bar Linda by Golders Green tube!

No comments:

Post a Comment