Thursday, July 26, 2012

E&L


Double trouble are back to business!

My dearest Ellu, who loyally visits me everywhere I go, came for her first visit to Oslo.
Yes, I'm sure there will be more to come. We're already planning something for the Autumn.

When it gets cold -creativity

The long weekend included
- a day of amazing weather: parks
- milkshakes at the Nighthawk Diner, which had been on my to do list for 5months. unfortunately it was not as good as my expectations were, due to the hype around it
- a couple days of not so amazing rainy weather
- gym
- a mojito attempt proving my drink mixing skills useless
- club Justisen. twice. even though we were not supposed to go there at all.
- club Onkel Donald ute and a random birthday
- city biking
- penny-boarding
- the 22.7. memorial concert with Bruce Springsteen making an appearance
- Aker Brygge
- not so successful trip to Långøya. due to the unexpected cold weather i had to be creative to keep myself warm (picture above)
- sushisushisushi
- a bit of shopping
- an interesting movie choice...Magic Mike (yeah. now we know we should research a bit more before deciding to go to a random movie.)
- poured feta cheese oil on my phone and now the speakers doesn't work properly anymore..great

aaand very much of this song:

Till next time!

xoxo
Linda

2 comments: