Friday, July 20, 2012

Ørnes: Hiking


Last Sunday we hiked up a mountain over 800m high.

I can't recall the name of the mountain but but it's in Neverdal;
4hours up and down on a multiple different grounds,
some very very steep parts,
warm hike up, very cold stop up on the top of the mountain, cold lunch break but finally warm again when hiking down,
running around and talking with sheep (that were running free on the first out of two tops of the mountain!),
leaving the top of the mountain just as fog attacked,
being able to see an amazing view of beautiful nature
and
...I'm so glad I took Ingar's grandfather's hat from the hat shelf to keep my ears warm! ;-)



CONQUERED!

The Norwegian traditional hiking food includes Kvikklunsj chocolate and fruit (typically oranges). We had just the first - and it is yummy.

Up till Wednesday my legs were still suffering from stiffness and paaain. Stretching didn't help what so ever. But now all cured, ha! ;-)
Feels good to find those unused muscles again.
Tough but very successful and fun hike!

Am I getting old - I wasn't a fan of this kind of fishing/hiking/nature stuff ever when I was younger and my parents suggested something haha!

<3
Linda

7 comments:

  1. et oo vanha, vaan alat norjalaistua :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sekin voi olla kyllä hyvin totta :-D mut hui!! kai tää on kuitenkin tervettä. :-P

      Delete