Wednesday, May 9, 2012

First bunch of Oslo visitors


One and a half weeks back I thought summer was here. Well it was but just for that weekend.
Lately we've been given rain and cold weather. A few OK days in between.

Anyway!
We had our first guests visiting. All the way from...Finland!
Mr. Lauri, Mr. Jonas, Ms. Riikka, Ms. Hilla and for one night also Ms. Anni! Så hyggelig = so nice!


We spent a lot of time outside just walking around and enjoying the weather.
My blog hasn't really introduced you to Oslo yet - only Vigelandsparken.
You might recognize the statues from this post?


On Saturday we had a lovely salad dinner at our place before heading out to Blå, a local underground club. Really cool venue, really lousy music+atmosphere that night. The 150,- NOK to get in felt like robbery. Never have I paid that much. Well, I am a penny-pincher.
The area is super cool, I shall get pictures to prove one day. Meanwhile you will have to do with the two below. ;-)



Sunday, we headed off back to the Blå area where the others were enjoying the sunny day by checking out the Sunday market. Ingar and me had to flee of pretty fast as we went to pick up my primary school friend Anni! I think we hadn't seen eachother for 10years?! How cool is that, to get her as a visitor since so long! I was so surprised but happy about her contact.
We had sushi and thai. Ate Ben&Jerry's and watched the lamest movie ever - New Year's Eve.


A cool bunch of guys. Jätkät.


<3
Linda

3 comments: