Friday, May 25, 2012

Backstreets back!


NKOTBSB @Oslo, Spektrum
14.5.2012

Lately I've been lucky to go and see quite a few gigs. A week back The Backstreet Boys and New Kids On The Block were in town! They did a tour together which ended in Oslo.

Monica was ever so kind to take me to the gig with her.
And as a gift, JoJo was flown from Finland to Oslo just for one night for the gig too! So cool!
We had standing tickets and were able to accidentally get to a perfect spot with nine sweaty men dancing right in front and Nick Carter running right past us in the middle of the crowd.
Oooh hurray, BSB sweat drops and LindaJohannaMonica tear drops. (not quite)

As the gig was at Oslo Spektrum, I wasn't allowed to take my camera with. These phone pictures will have to do. I have a feeling you'll get the idea and awesomeness well enough this way, too. ;-)



To be honest I knew 0 songs from New Kids On The Block. I guess I wasn't even born when they had their hits? Or I was living my speechless, non-brainer baby years.


The BSB's chose 4 women out of the crowd and sang to them. HEY, I thought I was supposed to be Brian's pick? Jealzzzz.


Proof.
Yes.
It's Nick.


I kind of wished the guys would have thrown their Norway hoodies out into the crowd for me. They looked cool.

Despite the heart attack providing firework effects, the gig was amazing. The hearing capacity of my ears might have dropped a level or two due to the screaming GUYS and girls around us but I guess it was worth it.


JoJo and me went to see BSB in Helsinki in 2008 I think it was. The picture above is from there, Hartwall arena.

Have to say that the Oslo show was a billion times better. More effects, more dance, more of a show vibe, more audience engagement and more energy.
And a much crazier bunch of fans!

Thumbs up for the NKOTBSB tour!

xoxo
Linda

3 comments: