Sunday, August 19, 2012

Don't just be. Sit quiet.


Yeah. The title's wisdom learnt from today's book read. 'Enough - Breaking Free From the World of More' by John Naish. (yes, I've started the booked over again like 10 times...I know)

Lately a lot has been going on.
- I was lucky enough to be a part of Øya International and the Øya -festival in Oslo a week back. A big heart for the music and people. (pictures coming up)
- I moved house, did that must-do Ikea visit and am little by little settling down. Only one bag unpacked. Haven't felt this 'at home' since my second study year in Jyväskylä.
- I have had major troubles with my phone and it's network. Rather annoying as I can't contact anyone and nobody can contact me. 'The disease of 2012' - they say.
- I booked tickets to London in March to see the Spice Girls -based musical 'Viva Forever'. Super excited!
- I have worked a lot with pictures, editing and sorting them on my external hard drive.
- I have met a bunch of interesting music industry people, heard their career stories and been grateful that they could spare some of their time for me.
- I have drank some nice portions of coconut water. Health and peace!
- I have bought a dress for my friend's wedding in September.
- Today I enjoyed my first (hopefully not last) day under the Oslo sun by just sunbathing and being
Total relaxation.

And I have a lot to look forward to, as
- I get amazing visitors next weekend + housewarming party.
- Next week I have a week long holiday abroad, in the sun.
- September, Finland, friends, wedding, love.

...and I'm currently chatting with some very good friends back from home, eating goji-acai-porridge with coconut oil, and using my neighbors WiFi, as I'm waiting for mine to get delivered and installed.
I guess things could be a lot worse? ;-)

Hugs & love,
L

2 comments: