Monday, August 27, 2012

A new housewarming


Five months in Oslo have gone fast.
Now I moved into my new, second, Oslo apartment. Just two streets up from the old one.
I just love the area, St.Hanshaugen.
A short walk from the center (work), park, best organic+superfood store in town Røtter, and all in all just very well located. The only minus I can think of is that it's uphill when going back home from work..but on the other hand that means it's downhill when going to work - so no complaints. ;-)

Anyway, we had our housewarming party on Saturday.
Two special guests: Karen from the UK and Vendela from Sweden. That made it a little Haarlem exchange -reunion. Very, very nice.


Starting off with the 'hangover preventing drink' of course! Chlorella+orange juice.


Haarlem reunion!

Good times.

x
Linda

PS: I never use lipstick.

1 comment: